Vanuatu Luxury Escape
Treat yourself to the luxury you deserve as you spend seven days in paradise.
Recharge, relax and unwind in Port Vila. Explore this tropical island and visit the Crystal Blue Lagoon, the Ekasup Village and the popular Rarru Cascades.
Develop teaching practice as you spend time local schools. Work with local teachers and experience life in a ni-Vanuatu teachers’ classroom.
Teachers are encouraged to plan an activity/ lessons and bring along some resources that can be left at the school for future use.
This tour is available for teachers world-wide and is tax deductible. Teachers wishing to bring non-teacher partners, are welcome.
This tour provides 13.5 hours of Elective PD, focusing on; mentoring, coaching, professional dialogue supporting teaching practice.
Some important information:
- If you are an Australian teacher or educator, travel and tour costs may be fully tax deductible. Please see your financial advisor for further information and advice. After full payment is made, you will receive a full invoice as proof of purchase for tax purposes.
- All travellers must show documentation relating to Covid-19 travel requirements.
- If you are wishing to share accommodation with another adult, you are required to book as an 'adult'.
- If you do not wish to share accommodation, please book under 'single traveller'. This will require you to pay a single traveller supplement.
- As this tour visits organisations that work with children, we require all travellers to complete Working With Children Check prior to commencement of travel.
- 20% will be charged 90 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- 50% will be charged 65 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- 100% will be charged 35 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
Please arrive by 9:30 AM for a departure at 10:00 AM.
Approximately 10:00 AM.
Casual, comfortable clothing, hat and light jacket, conservative clothing for School visits
4/5 Star Accommodation
Meals as listed in itinerary
Activities as listed in itinerary
Flights, personal spending, tips, taxes
Vanuatu Luxury Escape Itinerary
Today you will have the unique opportunity of visiting a local classroom here in Vanuatu. Let the excitement begin as you visit a local school and get to know the incredible teachers.
In the afternoon, vist a local turtle santuary and see how much love is given to such beautiful creatures.
Later, get together with the group to plan a lesson or two to be delivered with the local teacher tomorrow.
Return to the local school this morning. After our school visit we will make our way to a local organisation that supports vulnerable youth.Spend the afternoon relaxing by the pool as you plan your lesson that you will team-teach tomorrow.
This is your time to shine. Teach a lesson on your own or team-teach one. Deliver your lesson with the lovely students you have had the amazing opportunity to get to know over these three days. Soak in this incredible experience.
Tonight, you will have the opportunity to let your hair down as you enjoy a delicious feast at a buffet dinner. Enjoy the magical Ocean view and even have the opportunity to join in on the fun at a cultural show.
Today you will have the chance to get in the water again. Sit back and relax in a Glass bottom boat or take a snorkelling Tour and explore the beautiful sea life.Tonight, relax at our final group dinner at a local beachfront restaurant.
Spend the morning soaking up the sun, before making your way to the airport for your onward flights. Say Goodbye to the group, who were once strangers, but have now become friends.