Eat Pray Love in India
Inspired by the award-winning movie, EAT PRAY LOVE, this 14 day journey through India will allow you to reconnect to yourself and this incredible country, in ways you have only dreamed of.
Explore this incredible country. Taste the tantalising food. Experience the tranquillity and spirituality of Varanasi as you do Yoga on the banks of the sacred Ganges.
- Spend 14 incredible days travelling through Intimate India on your own EAT PRAY LOVE, spiritual journey.
- Visit Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Varanasi.
- Be part of the fun and excitement Raksha Bandhan & Independence Day in August OR Diwali in November.
- Let your palette come alive as you experience the flavours of India at a renowned cooking class.
- Be inspired as you visit an incredible organisation that supports vulnerable members of the local community.
- Feel a great sense of culture and love as you watch a cultural performance on a rooftop in Jaipur.
- Take a hot air balloon ride over the beautiful Pink City (optional)
- Sit back and enjoy a Bollywood movie in a famous heritage cinema
- See the 1200-year-old stone carved steps of the Chand Baori step well.
- Experience the glory of the Taj Mahal at sunrise.
- Embrace the adventures on an overnight train to Varanasi.
- Take part in a magical candle ceremony on the sacred Ganges.
- Experience the peace and tranquillity as you do Yoga on the banks of the "Mother Ganga."
- Have a unique fine-dining experience in a popular restaurant.
- Take a walk through one of Delhi's largest slums and be inspired by the sense of community and strength.
- Visit a Sikh temple
- Embrace the beautiful Indian culture as you have intricate henna painted on your hands.
- Let India into your heart.
- 14 day tour of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Delhi
- All internal transport
- Private coach
- 4 star accomodation
- Experienced travel guide
- Entrance fees to major attractions as specified in itinerary
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- International Flights
- Additional taxes - city taxes etc.
- Personal Spending
- Travel insurance
- Optional activity fees
- Single Traveller supplement
- This tour will commence in Delhi. Please ensure you arrive at least one day prior to the commencement of the tour.
- All travellers must show documentation relating to Covid-19 travel requirements.
- If you are wishing to share accommodation with another adult, you are required to book as an 'adult'.
- If you do not wish to share accommodation, please book under 'single traveller'. This will require you to pay a single traveller supplement.
- As this tour visits organisations that work with children, we require all travellers to complete Working with Children Check prior to commencement of travel.
- 20% will be charged 90 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- 50% will be charged 65 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- 100% will be charged 35 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
Please arrive by 9:30 AM for a departure at 10:00 AM.
Approximately 10:00 AM.
Conservative, comfortable clothing, hat and light jacket, comfortable walking shoes.
4/5 Star Accommodation
Meals as listed in itinerary
Activities as listed in itinerary
International Flights, personal spending, tips, taxes
Eat Pray Love in India Itinerary
Be open to new experiences. Allow yourself to be immersed in adventure. Let this be the spiritual journey you’ve been longing for.
Begin with an early morning hot chai from a Masala vendor in Old Delhi. As you sip, soak in the aromas, culture and chaos of old Delhi. Speak to strangers, savour this early morning ritual.
Afterwards, explore the narrow lanes of this bustling city as you make your way to a place of worship for many locals, Jama Masjid. Feel a sense of awe and depth as you witness birds soar above locals as they embrace their faith.
Let your palette come alive as you experience the flavours of India. Peel vegetables, kneed naan and create mouth-watering local favourites at a renowned cooking class. Share and enjoy this meal. Connect to this rich culture through its exotic food.
In the afternoon, visit a local market. Support local vendors as you shop for local handicrafts, clothes and trinkets.
To prepare for tomorrow's journey, pack a day bag with your essentials for your train trip to Jaipur (our driver will meet us there with your suitcases).
*Breakfast and lunch included.
An early start today. At 5:00am, we depart from Delhi station. Grab a chai and settle in as you travel by train to Jaipur.
Arrive at your heritage hotel. In the afternoon, visit an organisation that supports vulnerable members of the local community. Interact with the staff and children, hear their stories and be inspired.
Spend the evening enjoying a declicious indian feast on the rooftop. Observe a cultural performance. Let the music radiate through your soul. Feel a great sense of culture and love. Take this opportunity to connect to India. Dance with the perfomers and enjoy this wonderful experience.
Rise early on this wonderful day. Experience Jaipur from the air. Take a hot air balloon ride over the beautiful pink City (Optional)
After breakfast, visit a local organisation that supports disadvantaged children. Learn about the support that is given here. Be part of the giving, as you peel vegetables and make naan for the children who are fed daily by this incredible organisation.
Experience bollywood at its best, as you enjoy a movie at Raj Mandir, a famous heritage cinema in Jaipur.
Afterwards, visit a popular shopping area. Remember to pick up your Sari or Kurta for our group photo in Agra.
In the afternoon, let this bustling city capture your heart as you take aWalking tour of the City and visit Amber Palace.
Today is the day. Rise before the sun and experience the glory of the Taj Mahal at sunrise as you visit this magnificent UNESCO
World Heritage site. Spend a few hours exploring this incredible site, and of course take our group photo.
The rest of the morning is free to relax by the hotel pool with views of the incredible Taj Mahal, or venture out and explore more of Agra. In the afternoon, visit popular a shopping area, Sadar Bazar.
Spend the morning relaxing, before preparing for the journey to Varanasi.
Tonight is the night. Embrace the adventure as you experience the iconic Indian rail system. You will travel by overnight train to Varanasi. A bucket list experience for many, and a wonderful conversation starter for others. Soak in every second as you head to holy Varanasi.
At Sunrise, return to the Ganges for a peaceful cruise down the holy river. Absorb the visual and spiritual spectacle of daily activity, as you witness ritual bathers worship and wash clothing along the sacred river.
Take a walking tour of the Ghats and see up close the daily activities that take place in this bustling area. Experience the tranquillity and spirituality as you do Yoga on the banks of the sacred Ganges.
Continue your spiritual journey this afternoon as you visit a local Ashram.
Prepare for your flight back to Delhi.
Tonight, connect to India through your taste buds. Enjoy a unique fine dining dinner experience at Masala Library by Jay Riggs. Enjoy the wonderful culinary masterpieces offered here.
*Breakfast and dinner included.
Today, gain a rich insight into the reality for those living one of Delhi’s largest slums. Walk through the narrow lanes of this working slum and be inspired by the individuals you meet along the way. Feel a sense of community and strength.
Wake early this morning for your mesmerising last experience in India. Visit a Sikh temple and observe religious and community practices. In the afternoon, embrace the beautiful Indian culture, as you have intricate henna painted on your hands by a local artist (optional). In the evening, we will meet for farewell drinks at a local hotspot. Prepare to say goodbye to a group of people who were once strangers, but who have now become friends.
The morning is free to do some last-minute shopping, before making your way to the airport for your onward flights.
Our driver will depart at 11:00am for Delhi Airport.