Vietnam Teacher Tour
This incredible tour has been created in collaboration with experienced teacher, executive, school principal and educational consultant; Annette Udall. With over 40 years experience, Annette has facilitated professional learning initiatives in Australian schools by developing observational cultures to improve learning and teaching.
To drive school improvement and teaching practice, these tours will take teachers to Enchanting Vietnam over an 11 day period. You will visit a local school and spend time in local classrooms where you will take part in learning walks, lesson observations and team teaching opportunities.
Join us for a fascinating 11 day Tour of Vietnam. During your tour of Enchanting Vietnam, you will take part in the Instructional Rounds process, but the magic doesn't stop there. You will also explore the culture and beauty of Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Hue, Hanoi and Ha Long Bay.
Do you have a passion for teaching? If you are a teacher, school leader or education professional, we highly recommend taking part in our International Learning Observations- I:Rounds tour. Our tours also offer participants 25 hours Elective Professional Development towards the maintenance of accreditation at Proficient, highly Accomplished and Lead.
- This incredible tour will run over 11 days in the NSW January school holidays. Your Vietnamese experience will commence in Ho Chi Minh City on January 7, 2022 and conclude in Hanoi on January 17, 2022.
- Visit a local school over 3 magical days. Here you will have the opportunity to take part in a school walk and visit local classrooms as they go about their daily activities.
- Team-teach with a local classroom teacher (Optional)
- Explore the incredible city of Ho Chi Minh
- Visit the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels
- Fly to picturesque Da Nang and visit the breathtaking Golden Hands Bridge
- Visit the fascinating and historical city of Hue
- Cruise on the Perfume River
- Fly to magical Hanoi
- All this before visiting the awe-inspiring, Ha Long Bay
- If you are an Australian teacher or educator, travel and tour costs may be fully tax deductable. Please see your financial advisor for further information and advice. After full payment is made, you will receive a full invoice as proof of purchase for tax purposes.
- Please arrive the day prior to tour commencement. Tour will commence in Ho Chi Minh City and conclude in Hanoi. Please keep this in mind when booking flights.
- If you are an Australian teacher or educator, travel and tour costs may be fully tax deductible. Please see your financial advisor for further information and advice.
- After full payment is made, you will receive a full invoice as proof of purchase for tax purposes.
- All travellers must show documentation relating to Covid-19 travel requirements.
- Children are not permitted to stay in separate rooms, unaccompanied by an adult.
- Up to 2 children under 12 will be required to share with 2 adults in one room.
- Please note that this tour includes third party bookings (Internal flights and Ha Long Bay Cruise. Bookings placed immediately upon purchase of tour package and are non-refundable) Please see refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions.
- If you are wishing to share accommodation with another adult, you are required to book as an 'adult'.
- If you do not wish to share accommodation, please book under 'single traveller'. This will require you to pay a single traveller supplement.
- As this tour visits organisations that work with children, we require all travellers to complete Working with Children Check prior to commencement of travel.
• 20% will be charged 90 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
• 50% will be charged 65 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
• 100% will be charged 35 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
Ho Chi Minh City
Please arrive by 9:30 AM for a departure at 10:00 AM.
Approximately 10:00 AM.
Conservative clothing, hat and light jacket, comfortable walking shoes, Professional, conservative clothing for School visits
4/5 Star Accommodation
Meals as listed in itinerary
Activities as listed in itinerary
International Flights, personal spending, tips, taxes
Vietnam 11 day Itinerary
After breakfast, travel to a local school. Experience life in a Vietnamese classroom. Take part in International Learning Observations- Instructional Rounds. Meet amazing teachers and become immersed in this unique professional learning experience. You will have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
In the afternoon, explore the famous Cu Chi Tunnels.
*Breakfast and Lunch provided
Return to the local school this morning. Today you will observe classroom practice. To extend this wonderful opportunity, collaborate with the local teachers to create a lesson to be team-taught tomorrow. Take this time to make real connections and form real bonds that will continue long after you return to your own classrooms. Take the afternoon to shop for stationery for your lesson or relax in the hotel, before heading out to enjoy a wonderful water puppet show.
Spend your final morning at the local school experiencing a day in the life of a Vietnamese teacher as you team-teach in their classrooms. The afternoon is free to relax by the pool, or shop till you drop at a local market. Pick up some local handicrafts and maybe even a traditional Ao Dai for our group photo in Da Nang.
Enjoy an early breakfast this morning, before heading to the airport for your flight to Da Nang. Check into your hotel and enjoy a delicious lunch in preparation for your breathtaking visit of the infamous Golden Hand Bridge. The Evening is free to explore the beautiful beachside town of Da Nang or beautiful Hoi Anh.
After breakfast, travel to the picturesque town of Hue in our private coach. Take in the majestic scenery. Stop along the way to try Hue's best local cuisine. If you're looking for something sweet, be sure to sample some of the best sesame candy Hue has to offer. The afternoon is free for you to explore or relax in the hotel courtyard with a hot Vietnamese coffee.
Get your walking shoes ready for a wonderful day of exploring. After breakfast, soak in the beauty of Hue as you enjoy a spiritual cruise along the Perfume River. Lose yourself in this imperial city as you explore the architecture and history at the tomb of Tự Đức, before making your way to the Tomb of Khải Định. Gain an intriguing insight into life and death of a young Emperor.
After breakfast, make your way to the airport for your flight to Hanoi.
Arrive in this bustling city and enjoy a local city walk and coach tour. Immerse yourself in the surge of blaring horns and organised chaos of scooters manoeuvring the busy lanes.
Soak in the ambiance tonight as you prepare for your bucket list adventure tomorrow.
After an early breakfast, make the journey to Hai Phong. The long bus trip will be worth the wait. Today is the day. Be prepared to be mesmerised by this awe-inspiring destination. Board the overnight boat and spend the night in awe of this spiritual body of water, beautiful Ha Long Bay.
* Breakfast and dinner provided
After a magical night, return to bustling Hanoi for a final farewell dinner at a local hotspot. Say goodbye to a group of strangers, who have now become friends.
The morning is free to soak up your last few hours in Hanoi, before making your way to the airport for your onward flights.
(Please ensure you book your return flight from Hanoi)