Singapore Teacher Tour
Known for being one of the safest and cleanest city states in the world, Singapore has so much to experience. From its cultural diversity, its mixture of quaint colonial and ultra modern architecture, its never ending variety of fabulous food and a plethora of shopping choices. Singapore is a must see and do for every traveller.
Teachers are encouraged to plan an activity/ lesson and bring along some resources that can be left at the school for future use.
This tour is available for teachers world-wide and is tax deductible. Teachers wishing to bring non-teacher partners are welcome.
This tour provides 13.5 hours of Elective PD, focusing on; mentoring, coaching, professional dialogue supporting teaching practice.
Some important information:
- This tour will commence in Singapore. Please ensure you arrive at least one day prior to the commencement of the tour.
- If you are an Australian teacher or educator, travel and tour costs may be fully tax deductible. Please see your financial advisor for further information and advice. After full payment is made, you will receive a full invoice as proof of purchase for tax purposes.
- All travellers must show documentation relating to Covid-19 travel requirements.
- If you are wishing to share accommodation with another adult, you are required to book as an 'adult'.
- If you do not wish to share accommodation, please book under 'single traveller'. This will require you to pay a single traveller supplement.
- As this tour visits organisations that work with children, we require all travellers to complete Working With Children Check prior to commencement of travel.
- 20% will be charged 90 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- 50% will be charged 65 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- 100% will be charged 35 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
Please arrive by 9:30 AM for a departure at 10:00 AM.
Approximately 10:00 AM.
Conservative, comfortable clothing, hat and light jacket, conservative clothing for School visits.
4/5 Star Accommodation
Meals as listed in itinerary
Activities as listed in itinerary
International Flights, personal spending, tips, taxes
Time to relax and have some fun today as we head to Sentosa Island. We will spend the day enjoying this island fun park and will stay for the water/light show. Be wowed by spellbinding laser, fire and water effects set to a majestic soundtrack, complete with a jaw dropping fireworks display.