Namaste! India is a place to get out of your comfort zone, meet new people and try new things. Whether it is to see the “Crown of Palaces”, the Taj Mahal, visit Varanasi, the holiest of the seven sacred cities in Hinduism, share your knowledge in the quest to educate street kids or play a part in the empowerment of women, Pay it Forward Tours will get you off the all too familiar tourist path. You will be a traveller, not a tourist.
India is truly a country to get excited about and Pay It Forward Tours is one of the few tour groups that partner with various Indian based NGO's to allow their travellers to connect with the people of India. Immerse yourself in the cultural experience that is India. Once your foot hits the broken mosaic of pavements, and you smell the aromatic spices that linger as you walk through cafes and food stalls, a whole new world will open up to you.
Travelling in India is about unforgettable conversations with everyday people, slow internet connection, eating tasty morsels on the side of the road and a well earned chai at the end of an amazing day. Pay It Forward Tours will lead you on a journey through this amazing landscape.
- Spend 10 Incredible days immersed in the rich culture of India.
- Visit organisations that work to eleviate the plight of the homeless and exploited children through feeding programs and educational support.
- You will have the opportunity to 'Pay It Forward' by preparing and distributing meals to the street children of Jaipur.
- Visit a Shanty “School” under the shelter of a tarpaulin and participate in activities at the school. Teach simple songs and games, or sit back and appreciate the efforts of local Teachers who dedicate their time at the school to give children access to free education.
- Take part in an eye-opening tour through the largest slum in Delhi. Meet locals and see the amazing work that is being done to assist widows and abandoned women to gain skills to help them find employment and provide for their families.
- Experience one of the best feelings in the world when you will visit an organisation that dedicates themselves to being advocates for children. This organisation acts as a transit home for children who have been rescued from child labour and homelessness. Here you will listen to some amazing stories of courage and hope.
OH THE PLACES YOU'LL GO Check out the incredible experiences you will take part in during your life-changing 10 days!Inspirational India Travel Itinerary
Accommodation listTravel Notes
- 10 day tour of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra
- All internal transport
- Private coach
- 3/4 Star accommodation
- Experienced trvel guide
- Entrance fees to major attractions
- All breakfasts
- Pay It Forward Tours travel gift on arrival
- Personal spending
- Travel insurance
- Optional activity fees
- Meals and drinks
- Single traveller supplement
TO FIND OUT MORE