Immerse yourself in a diverse and deeply rich culture. Experience incredible beauty, and famous breathtaking temples. Travel through the lush green countryside, dotted with rice fields. Learn about a nations history that has so deeply shaped it’s future.
Pay It Forward tours will take you into the heart of Cambodia and enable you to experience a special connection with this special country and it’s people. Travelling to Cambodia is not just about visiting a different country. It is about taking a journey into your soul.
- Spend 10 incredible days travelling through Cambodia. Visit Phnom Penh, Battambang, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh.
- Take park in a unique culinary experience as you attend a local cooking class.
- Become captivated by the sprawling temples of Angkor Wat.
- Gain a deeper insight into the heart of the Khmer society by visiting the 'Killing Fields' and Genocide Museum.
- Visit 'Daughters of Cambodia', a social enterprise empowering victims of trafficking.
- Travel into the rural heart of Cambodia and uncover its treasures.
- Visit a non-for-profit organisation that provides education for children who live in neighbouring slums. When staff at the organisation noticed that the children were coming to school hungry, a feeding program was established. Malnutrition remains a significant problem in Cambodia. This organisation provides 600 nutritious meals a day for malnourished children.
- Zip-line through the Cambodian Jungle and catch glimpses of the majestic temples.
- Get your hands dirty and as a create a work of art at a local pottery class.
- Delve deeper into the culture of Cambodia and become captivated by incredible people doing incredible things.
OH THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
- 10 day tour of Phnom Penh, Battambang and Siem Reap
- All internal transport
- Private coach
- 3/4 Star accommodation
- Experienced trvel guide
- Entrance fees to major attractions as specified in itinerary
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- We do not provide booking services for International Flights
- Personal spending
- Visas - Please refer to our Visa Information Form
- Travel insurance
- Optional activity fees
- Single Traveller supplement
TO FIND OUT MORE
Book your life-changing experience TODAY!