- This tour will run over 10 days during the July school holidays. Your wonderful Indian experience will commence July 8, 2020 and conclude July 17, 2020.
- Visit a local school over 3 magical days. Here you will have the opportunity to take part in a school walk, visit local classrooms as they go about their daily activities and if you please, team-teach with the local classroom teacher.
- Experience the Indian railway network as you travel to the home of the magnificant Taj Mahal, Agra.
- Visit a local organisation that gives hope to others. Here you will help prepare and distribute meals to children (For some, their only meal of the day)
- Meet incredible people and hear their inspiring stories.
If you are an Australian teacher, your airfare and course fee is fully tax deductable as you are taking part in Professional Learning during the International Learning Observations- Instructional Rounds. After full payment is made, you will receive a full invoice as proof of purchase for tax purposes.
- 10 day tour of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra. Including your 3 day International Learning Observations: Instructional Rounds
- All internal transport
- Private coach
- 4 star accommodation
- Experienced travel guide
- Entrance fees to major attractions as specified in itinerary
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- Pay It Forward Tours travel gift on arrival
- We do not provide booking services for International Flights
- Personal Spending
- Visas - Please refer to the Visa information form
- Travel insurance is required to be arranged by travellers. We do not provide this service
- Optional activity fees
- Single Traveller supplement
- If you are wishing to share accomodation with another adult, you are required to book as an 'adult'. Willing to share does not guarantee that you will be matched with another traveller. If there is no one else willing to share, you will be required to pay the single supplement.
- If you do not wish to share accomodation, please book under 'single traveller'. This will require you to pay a single traveller supplement.
- If you are a single adult travelling with children, you are required to book under "single traveller".
- If you require a seperate room, you will be required to pay for the extra rooms.
- Children are not permitted to stay in seperate rooms, unaccompanied by an adult.
- Up to 2 children under 12 will be required to share with 2 adults in one room.
TO FIND OUT MORE
If you have any queries or questions, please contact a Pay It Forward Tours representative
For more information regarding internationally respected educator Annette Udall, please see: