Pay It Forward Tours is pleased to announce our collaboration with the internationally respected
educator, Annette Udall. We offer you a life-changing opportunity to take part in a unique travel experience.
Do you have a passion for teaching? If you are a teacher, school leader or education professional, we highly recommend taking part in our International Learning Observations- I:Rounds tour. Our tours offer participants 25 hours of Teacher Identified professional development towards the maintenance of accreditation at Proficient, Highly Accomplished and Lead.
Please see all the benefits of taking part in this incredible professional learning experience.
During your 10 day tour of Captivating Cambodia, you will take part in the Instructional rounds process, but the magic doesn't stop there. You will also explore the beauty and culture of Phnom Penh, Battambang and Siem Reap.
- This incredible tour will run over 10 days in the January school holidays. Your Cambodian experience will commence Wednesday 8th January, 2021 in Phnom Penh and conclude Friday 17th of January, 2021 in Phnom Penh.
- Visit a local school over 3 magical days. Here you will have the opportunity to take part in a school walk and visit local classrooms as they go about their daily activities.
- Team-teach with a local classroom teacher (Optional)
- Take part in a unique culinary experience as you attend a local cooking class.
- Explore the incredible Angkor Wat.
- Gain a deeper insight into the heart of the Khmer society by visint the 'Killing Fields'.
- Visit 'Daughters Of Cambodia', a social enterprise empowering victims of trafficking.
- Feel the summer breeze as you take a ride on the open-air bamboo train in Battambang.
- If you are an Australian teacher, your airfare and course fee for your professional learning is fully tax deductible. After full payment is made, you will receive a full invoice as proof of purchase for tax purposes.
OH THE PLACES YOU'LL GO
Check out the incredible experiences you will take part in during your 10 day tour of Captivating Cambodia
- 10 day tour of Phnom Penh, Battambang and Siem Reap. Including your 3 day International Learning Observations: Instructional Rounds
- All internal transport
- Private coach
- 4 star accommodation
- Experienced travel guide
- Entrance fees to major attractions as specified in itinerary
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- We do not provide booking services for International Flights
- Personal Spending
- Visas - Please refer to the Visa Information form
- Travel insurance
- Optional activity fees
- Single Traveller supplement
30% Deposit will be charged at booking
65% 60 days prior to tour commencement
100% 35 days prior to tour commencement
If you are wishing to share accomodation with another adult, you are required to book as an 'adult'. Willing to share does not guarantee that you will be matched with another traveller. If there is no one else willing to share, you will be required to pay the single supplement.
If you do not wish to share accomodation, please book under 'single traveller'. This will require you to pay a single traveller supplement.
- Please note that this tour includes third party bookings (Dinner Cruise, cultural show, Angkor Wat entrance fees etc. Once booked, these are non-refundable) Please see refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions.
TO FIND OUT MORE
If you have any queries or questions, please contact a Pay It Forward Tours representative
For more information regarding internationally respected educator Annette Udall, please see: