- To identify the literacy and language learning needs of ESL students who are learning English.
- To design learning and teaching strategies that are purposeful and meaningful.
- To collaboratively plan and team-teach a learning sequence, provide feedback and share our reflections with colleagues.
- This incredible tour will run over 10 days in the January school holidays. Your Cambodian experience will commence Wednesday 8th January, 2021 in Phnom Penh and conclude Friday 17th of January, 2021 in Phnom Penh.
- Visit a local school over 3 magical days. Here you will have the opportunity to take part in a school walk and visit local classrooms as they go about their daily activities.
- Team-teach with a local classroom teacher
- Take part in a unique culinary experience as you attend a local cooking class.
- Explore the incredible Angkor Wat.
- Gain a deeper insight into the heart of the Khmer society by visint the 'Killing Fields'.
- Visit 'Daughters Of Cambodia', a social enterprise empowering victims of trafficking.
- Feel the summer breeze as you take a ride on the open-air bamboo train in Battambang.
- If you are an Australian teacher, your airfare and course fee for your professional learning is tax deductible. After full payment is made, you will receive a full invoice as proof of purchase for tax purposes.
- 10 day tour of Phnom Penh, Battambang and Siem Reap.
- All internal transport
- Private coach
- 4 star accommodation
- Experienced travel guide
- Entrance fees to major attractions as specified in itinerary
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- We do not provide booking services for International Flights
- Personal Spending
- Visas - Please refer to the Visa Information form
- Travel insurance
- Optional activity fees
- Single Traveller supplement
If you are wishing to share accomodation with another adult, you are required to book as an 'adult'. Willing to share does not guarantee that you will be matched with another traveller. If there is no one else willing to share, you will be required to pay the single supplement.
If you do not wish to share accomodation, please book under 'single traveller'. This will require you to pay a single traveller supplement.
- If you are travelling as 2 adults and 2 children, you will be accommodated in 2 seperate rooms in all hotels.
- Please note that this tour includes third party bookings (Dinner Cruise, cultural show, Angkor Wat entrance fees etc. Once booked, these are non-refundable) Please see refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions.
TO FIND OUT MORE
If you have any queries or questions, please contact a Pay It Forward Tours representative