- This incredible tour will run over 11 days in the January school holidays. Your Vietnamese experience will commence in Ho Chi Minh City on January 7, 2020 and conclude in Hanoi on January 17, 2020.
- Visit a local school over 3 magical days. Here you will have the opportunity to take part in a school walk and visit local classrooms as they go about their daily activities.
- Team-teach with a local classroom teacher (Optional)
- Explore the incredible city of Ho Chi Minh
- Visit the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels
- Fly to picturesque Da Nang and visit the breathtaking Golden Hands Bridge
- Visit the fascinating and historical city of Hue
- Cruise on the Perfume River
- Fly to magical Hanoi
- All this before visiting the awe-inspiring, Ha Long Bay
- If you are an Australian teacher or educator, travel and tour costs may be fully tax deductable. Please see your financial advisor for further information and advice. After full payment is made, you will receive a full invoice as proof of purchase for tax purposes.
- 11 day tour of Ho Chi Minh City, Dan Nang, Hue, Hanoi, Ha Long Bay. Including your 3 day International Learning Observations: Instructional Rounds.
- All internal transport
- Internal flight to Da Nang
- Internal flight to Hanoi
- Private coach
- 4/5 star accommodation
- Experienced travel guide
- Entrance fees to War Remnants Museum, Cu Chi Tunnels, Tombs, Golden Hands Bridge, Cave in Perfume River.
- Ha Long Bay overnight cruise stay
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- We do not provide booking services for International Flights
- Personal spending
- Visas - Please refer to our Visa Information Form
- Travel insurance
- Optional activity fees
- Single traveller supplement
- Meals unspecified on Itinerary
30% Deposit will be charged at the time of booking
65% 60 days prior to tour commencement
100% 35 days prior to tour commencement
- Please arrive the day prior to tour commencement. Tour will commence in Ho Chi Minh City and conclude in Hanoi. Please keep this in mind when booking flights.
- If you do not wish to share accomodation, please book under 'single traveller'. This will require you to pay a single traveller supplement.
- If you are a single adult travelling with children, you are required to book under "single traveller".
- If you require a seperate room, you will be required to pay for the extra rooms.
- Children are not permitted to stay in seperate rooms, unaccompanied by an adult.
- Up to 2 children under 12 will be required to share with 2 adults in one room.
- Please note that this tour includes third party bookings (Internal flights and Ha Long Bay Cruise. Bookings placed immeditely upon purchase of tour package and are non-refundable) Please see refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions.
TO FIND OUT MORE
If you have any queries or questions, please contact a Pay It Forward Tours representative